Regatta and Corn Roast – July 30
See you there!
All proceeds go to the Apsley Food Bank
- Bring your own drinks and water (bottled water will not be provided this year)
- As Covid is still in the air and this will be a large gathering, consider masking when possible.
- Do you have items for the raffle? Contact Margi Colquhoun to let her know and to arrange for drop off. Tickets $5 each.
- Is baking your super power? A table will be set up for goodies.
- Corn Roast Tickets $5. Free for kids 12 and younger
- Do you need Volunteer Hours or just want to help out? We will need volunteers to clean up after the festivities.Let Jacquie Cane know.
Make this a day to remember!